Join us at one of our regular Silver Arrow Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationNYC - East VillageDateMon Oct 15thDetailsDromDetails8:00pm - 9:30pm
- LocationProvidenceDateTue Oct 16thDetailsHilton ProvidenceDetails8:00pm - 9:30pm
- LocationRochesterDateTue Oct 23rdDetailsThe German HouseDetails8:00pm - 9:30pm
- LocationAlbanyDateTue Nov 6thDetailsParish Public HouseDetails8:00pm - 9PM
- LocationBoston - SomervilleDateTue Nov 6thDetailsThe BurrenDetails8:00pm - 9:30pm
- LocationSyracuseDateWed Nov 7thDetailsFunk n WafflesDetails7:30pm - 9:00pm
- LocationBuffaloDateTue Dec 4thDetailsThe 9th Ward (at Babeville)Details8:00pm - 9:30pm
The Silver Arrows can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Silver Arrow Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
I cant say enough good things about the Silver Arrow Band
I cant say enough good things about the Silver Arrow Band. We saw them at their showcase and liked them so much we went back a couple more times. Brought friends who are getting married too and they booked them as well for their wedding in May. I dealt with Thai and he was so helpful and attentive throughout. They learned several songs for us for first dances and bridal party intros. All our guests were so complimentary of the band and were talking about them well after the wedding was over. We booked the 10 piece band for a February wedding and were so happy with how it turned out. Everyone is so talented and they play such a wide range of music. Played during cocktail hour too which was great. Cant wait to see them again at our friends wedding in a few months. We would highly recommend them and we are so happy we found them.
Look no further!
Look no further. If youre reading this then youve found the band you have to book for your wedding. The planning process was simple and straightforward, and their performance at our reception was incredible. The band (we had Eric & five other band members, but I think 4-5people is the right amount) is amazing live. Both their vocals and instrumental play are professional and spot on. They have a huge repertoire of songs, and catered to the genres we preferred as well as paid attention to what the guests were enjoying throughout the night. Our guests loved them, and danced all night. The band is also very, very reasonably priced. You cannot go wrong with the Silver Arrow Band.
BOOK THESE GUYS NOW
Silver Arrow Band was amazing every step of the way. We saw them at their regular showcae performance and knew right away, based on their great sound and diverse repertoire that they were the band for our wedding. Their consistent and reliable communication and incredible price only make us even more confident that we had made the right decision. We went with a 7 piece band, with an MC, as well as a two-piece for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Each ensemble was flawless. They knew or learned every long we specifically requested and played in a unique style that made the night very special. Brian his colleagues were in communication with us every step of the way, throughout the planning process, including a meaningful phone call about a week before the wedding during which we went through, step by step, the timeline of the night. I cant say enough positive things about this wedding band.
The party is taken care of!
Not a week has gone by since our wedding--nearly three months ago--that one of our friends or family members hasnt completely unprompted mentioned to us that -your band was amazing!- And they are all correct. Silver Arrow Band was amazing. They were easy to work with and professional from our earliest conversations to inquire about their availability, to when they were closing down the stage the night of our wedding. We did our best to increase the difficulty for them, with our many random requests and middle-of-the-night emails...but we didnt phase them. They brought in Spanish speakers to accommodate our requests for Latin music; they didnt blink at our diverse (and many) song requests and even learned some of our more obscure favorites; they expertly managed our mc needs; they navigated the inevitable hiccups in our wedding day timeline as they occurred with ease; but most importantly, they sounded incredible in person--creating the exact experience that we requested and filling the dance floor for the entire night. In fact, my only regret from our wedding night was that we didnt plan for another hour of music and dancing. If you are anything like us--have assorted tastes and want to get as many people involved in the festivities as possible--you will struggle to find a better option. Go with Silver Arrow Band and cross music off your wedding checklist knowing that the party is taken care of.
Just truly fantastic musicians
I cant say enough good things about Silver Arrow Band. They turned our wedding into the party we wanted it to be and nearly everyone—even some stuffy older relatives we NEVER expected—was up on the dance floor at some point! They are so good at reading a room and knowing what to play at the right time, and they are just truly fantastic musicians. As musicians and huge music fans, we loved that we got to build our own band from their group of extremely talented musicians and select the best singers for our music tastes—you cant do that with most wedding bands! They were also so easy to work with, start to finish. Im pretty type-A and had a lot of questions, but Dre was so accommodating and answered all our questions in a reasonable amount of time and really put me at ease throughout the process. They even learned a song for our first dance. But most of all, Silver Arrow Band is SO affordable (especially since you can customize the size for different price ranges). You really get what you pay for, which is awesome when you are trying to make wedding dollars go as far as possible. Ultimately, we feel that live music really made our wedding—people keep telling us how awesome it was—and you really cant go wrong with Silver Arrow Band.