We play a wide variety of musical genres at a truly world class standard. Each of our band members are full-time professional musicians, who excel at everything from Frank Sinatra, the Beatles and Madonna, to Beyonce, Daft Punk and Justin Timberlake, and current dance hits. One night we might be performing a Great Gatsby themed Big Band show, then the next night an 80's Glam Rock Extravaganza. Tell us your vision & we will work together to create the perfect experience for you and your guests!
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
When booking the Silver Arrow Band, you are ensuring that the sound and music for your event will be exactly what you need, when you need it.
You can be assured that you will be providing your event with the best live music money can buy, while also saving on the bottom line by paying only for musicians, no in-between agent taking a cut
You will be safe in the knowledge that you don't need to worry about a thing. We are happy to take as much, or as little guidance from you, rest assured knowing we have done this before & we know how to make your event rock!Contact us
Examples from recent events
Pricing is based on a variety of individual factors, but here are some examples from events that we have performed at recently:
3 pc band - $1980
A solid band with the foundations for an awesome party!
5 piece Dinner Dance Band + Jazz Trio for hors d'oeuvres - $3500
Start the evening off with some smooth sophistication, then get the party roaring with a rocking 5-piece band!
14 piece Big Band + 5 piece smooth music cocktail hour: $8700
For a bigger event, pulling out all the stops!
16 piece big band + convention full stage production, costumes, industrial sound & lighting: $33700
Professional large-scale staging and performance production. When you need more than just the band.
Don't forget we offer additional extras including lighting and sound production for all variety of special venues that may save you on in-house venue costs. We also don't want you to pay for what you don't need, so we recommend you speak to us about a tailored quote that meets your requirements exactly.Click here for a quote
How to book
Fill out our quick, easy online form. We will then check our dates, and send you a rough quote. Ask us any questions; we want to get a feel for the kind of event you are planning. From there, we can provide you with more detailed information tailored to your specific event and needs, and will send you out an information booklet with free demo CD.
The Silver Arrow Band host regular 'showcases' where, over on hour or two, we try to give you as accurate an idea of what an event with us is like. We will showcase all our band sizes and styles so you can decide what suits you. Invite the whole team and join us for a fun night! Sit down and talk to us one-on-one and meet the band - Live gigs dates are listed here.
3 Place A DepositIf you like what you see, you can reserve the band securely for your date by placing a 20% deposit. Payment can be made via check, credit card, bank transfer, or in person at a showcase. You don't need to have a perfectly defined schedule yet - just enough so that we know we're all on the same page.
Working With Us
4 PlanningBy the time you have solidified everything from your venue, catering, decor and logistics etc. the planning stage might take months - we'll help you as much as you'd like to work the music into the bigger picture. Or simply tell us the general vibe you're looking for, and we'll figure it all for you.
5 ConfirmationAfter you are satisfied with your final plan, we'll formally run through your times and plan for the event, resolve any potential issues, and polish it all until we're all sure that it’s perfect. This usually happens around a week before the event, but sometimes earlier if you are super-organized.
6 On The DayWith everything organized, there is nothing more to do at your event than kick back and have an incredible night, with an amazing band. We pride ourselves on this part especially - its all about great preparation and a genuine love for what we do.